Rehab Management partners with our clients to strengthen, broaden and increase Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy services. We create a dynamic partnership where advantages and results are realized in a collaborative outcomes-based environment. RMI builds upon our clients’ successes, mitigates their challenges and develops a future where both our clients and their residents win!
What makes RMI Different?
- Progressive Clinical ACP Programs
- Experienced Part A & Part B Case Managers
- Census Development Assistance
- Denial and Appeals Team
- Dedicated Recruitment Team
- Benchmarking Staffing for Part A & B Caseloads
- Commitment for Replacement Staffing
- Quarterly Financial Goal Setting with RMI COO
- Therapist Training and Mentorship
- Staff Training and Education
- Regional Clinical Management Specialists
- Certified Dementia Practitioner Training
- RehabOptima Documentation Software
- Wellness Programs & Health Promotion