New Business Development Manager, Statewide in Virginia and Maryland – Based in Midlothian, VA, Identify, qualify and capture new business for growing physical rehab company in long term care settings
New Business Development Manager
Exempt Position Base + Commissions
Who We Are: Rehab Management, Inc. (RMI): is a group of caring, compassionate individuals who live lives that matter, every day, by providing outstanding physical, occupational and speech therapy in senior citizens residing in long term care facilities (skilled nursing, assisted living and outpatient clinics). For over 30 years, we have been recognized as the leading mid-sized rehab provider in the region – a reputation that has been earned by consistently providing extraordinary services, by maintaining a managed growth expansion program and by adhering to the highest standards of integrity, commitment and accountability.
Who You Need To Be: The RMI New Business Development Manager will be an experienced sales executive, with a background in the health care industry, who has a proven ability to develop, understand and sell RMI’s unique value to potential business partners.
In addition, the mandatory requirements of this position include:
- That you hold a Bachelor’s degree or be able to demonstrate an equivalent amount of experience and knowledge
- That you have at least 5-7 years of experience directing a sales program, preferably (though not required) in the health care industry.
- That you be able to demonstrate, through past experience, strong interpersonal skills and dealing with multiple levels of executives in diverse settings.
- That you are willing to travel extensively (up to 75% of your time will be on the road and will include overnight stays), attend long meetings, engage in networking and promotional events and manage multiple leads with multiple clients consecutively and effectively.
- You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and capturing new business opportunities with long term care facilities and organizations throughout Virginia and Maryland. Expansion into other mid-Atlantic territories is possible as well.
You will use your knowledge of the health care market, in particular the long term care industry, to leverage existing relationships, build new ones, and promote RMI’s solutions to Clients’ rehab needs. You will shape and position opportunities to grow our existing business and develop new business throughout the territory.
Your Responsibilities Will Include but not be limited to:
- Identify and track private and public sector initiatives within the long term care community and provide insight to the RMI Senior Executives into how RMI can provide solutions that align with the goals and objectives of the target Client.
- Establish contacts throughout customer base with Administrators, Key Stakeholders, and Owners to understand the Client’s strategic direction and customer needs
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales plans and programs, both short and long range, to support RMI’s sales and revenue objectives
- Collaborate and participate with the RMI Senior Executives to develop and deliver winning proposals
- Develop strategies and learn competitive intelligence
What We Will Do:
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. The RMI Senior Executive team will fully support your efforts, you will receive on the ground support, as needed, from our clinical teams for Client presentations, onsite visits and other marketing events and our administrative personnel will provide support, including graphic design, proposal development, marketing materials, etc.
RMI will provide you with a competitive base salary in addition to awarding you commission for all of your sales. You will also receive a very comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 21 paid days off per year, a company car and gas card, long term and short term disability insurance, company paid life insurance, 401k and 529 programs and more.
To learn more about RMI, please go to www.rehabmanagement.com
How To Join Us!
ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED. ALL APPLICANTS MUST INCLUDE RESUME, COVER LETTER AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter, included expected compensation. No phone calls please.
Deadline for submissions is November 30th. The successful candidate will be expected to begin prior to January 1.