Direct Hire Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for split position between a Private SNF and ALF in Fairfax – CMMS 5 star rating – Skilled/Long Term Care, Memory Care and Respite Care.
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Full Time 40 Hours
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility/Assisted Living Facility
Are you a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant with a passion on helping your patients maximize their potentials? Do you want to work in a setting that feels more like family than work? Then this is your job!
This family owned facility with a 50-year reputation for providing outstanding care was awarded a 5-star rating by CMMS! The center features a Skilled Nursing Unit, Memory Care unit and Respite Care in addition to ALF residents. The opportunities to positively impact the residents' lives are endless.
With unprecedented clinical support and an array of industry-leading protocols, your career and abilities with RMI will soar!
This position is a great fit for an experienced therapist or new graduates and therapists new to the LTC setting to apply. Ask about our year-long mentorship program that will support your transition ensuring your success.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc.
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We also encourage open interaction between our professionals, therapists, facility staff, administration, and physicians, patients, family members and caregivers.
As a COTA at RMI, you will provide:
- Self-care skills for daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding, cooking, home and financial
- Community integration skills for activities such as grocery shopping, banking, traveling.
- Adaptive equipment and energy conservation during activities of daily living.
- Sensory-motor enhancement skills which may include strength, balance, coordination, visual perceptual and/or range of motion analysis and intervention.
- Cognitive skills to facilitate safety through problem solving, sequencing, memory, and attention
- Splints and/or other specialized equipment for proper body alignment, tone management, and edema control.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work, RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!