Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant needed for Newest State of the Art Memory Care facility in Fredericksburg.
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Full Time 30 Hours
Setting: ALF – Dementia Care
How would you like to work in the newest state-of-the-art memory care facility in the Fredericksburg region? Working with a company that is known throughout the mid-Atlantic region as THE Extraordinary Rehab Company, with exclusive dementia and cognition programs that create amazing outcomes. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then look no further! This position is yours!
This new memory care facility is patterned on the sister facility and is specifically designed as a unique environment for our residents. Our Dementia Possible programs provide therapy options to maximize the residents’ potentials and increasing their quality of life.
Our Clinical Resource Specialists will work closely with the therapy team to develop interdisciplinary approaches to each patient. CDP-certification courses will be given to all clinicians.
With unprecedented clinical support and an array of industry-leading protocols, your career and abilities with RMI will soar!
This position is suited for experienced therapist, new graduates and therapists new to the LTC setting to apply. Ask about our year-long mentorship program that will support your transition ensuring your success.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc.
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We also encourage open interaction between our professionals, therapists, facility staff, administration, and physicians, patients, family members and caregivers.
As a COTA at RMI, you will provide:
- Self-care skills for daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding, cooking, home and financial management.
- Community integration skills for activities such as grocery shopping, banking, traveling.
- Adaptive equipment and energy conservation during activities of daily living.
- Sensory-motor enhancement skills which may include strength, balance, coordination, visual perceptual and/or range of motion analysis and intervention.
- Cognitive skills to facilitate safety through problem solving, sequencing, memory, and attention
- Splints and/or other specialized equipment for proper body alignment, tone management, and edema control.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work, RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!