Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Rehab Director for Assisted Living Center, 20 hours per week Competitive Pay!
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Rehab Director, Part Time 20 Hours/ Week – 4 or 5 Days/Week
Are you looking for an opportunity to make positive impacts in your patients' lives while enjoying the flexibility of a Part Time position? This charming ALF is nestled into the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, just minutes from JMU. With a very pro-therapy administration and superior support from the Regional and Clinical managers, this is a great opportunity to work with a great population of residents and increase your knowledge through the use of our 50+ Part B therapy programs.
At the beginning of April 2016, the new Dementia Unit will be opened, expanding this facility to include 16 dedicated dementia care beds. This expansion has been highly anticipated in the region and brings a much needed service to the region. RMI’s specialized dementia programs will be extensively implemented in the facility to bring state-of-the-industry therapy options for the residents.
This position can be structured for either a 4 or 5 day a week assignment. This position is best suited for a therapist with at least 3 years of dementia care experience in an ALF setting. Familiarity with RehabOptima is a plus.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc.
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We also encourage open interaction between our professionals, therapists, facility staff, administration, and physicians, patients, family members and caregivers.
As a COTA at RMI, you will provide:
- Self-care skills for daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding, cooking, home and financial management.
- Community integration skills for activities such as grocery shopping, banking, traveling.
- Adaptive equipment and energy conservation during activities of daily living.
- Sensory-motor enhancement skills which may include strength, balance, coordination, visual perceptual and/or range of motion analysis and intervention.
- Cognitive skills to facilitate safety through problem solving, sequencing, memory, and attention
- Splints and/or other specialized equipment for proper body alignment, tone management, and edema control.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work, RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!