Direct Hire Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for Large ALF/SNF – 5-Star Rated Facility! Relocation Assistance Available.
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Part Time 20 Hours
Join the region's most dynamic rehab team! Are you a COTA with a passion for working with the elderly? Do you excel at Part B therapy protocols? Are you looking for an opportunity to make positive impacts to your patients' potentials? Then this job is for you!
Our large facility has been awarded the AHCA/NCAL Bronze National Quality Award Winner and FCMMS 5-Star rated facility for 24 straight months (2013-present) and 5-Star rating from US News and World Report’s 5th Annual Best Nursing Homes! In addition to having a great relationship with nursing and facility administration, our very well developed rehab team delivers diverse skills through multidisciplinary collaboration to ensure our clients maximize their goals.
Our state of the art gym space includes a full training kitchen, and bathroom, and an outdoor space (therapy garden) with different surfaces to challenge residents. The full suite ACP equipment includes Estim, Ultrasound, diathermy and omnicycle as well as several NU-Steps and general strengthening equipment.
With unprecedented clinical support and an array of industry-leading protocols, your career and abilities with RMI will soar!
This position is a great fit for an experienced therapist or new graduates and therapists new to the LTC setting to apply. Ask about our year-long mentorship program that will support your transition ensuring your success.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc.
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
As a COTA at RMI, you will provide:
- Self-care skills for daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding, cooking, home and financial management.
- Community integration skills for activities such as grocery shopping, banking, traveling.
- Adaptive equipment and energy conservation during activities of daily living.
- Sensory-motor enhancement skills which may include strength, balance, coordination, visual perceptual and/or range of motion analysis and intervention.
- Cognitive skills to facilitate safety through problem solving, sequencing, memory, and attention
- Splints and/or other specialized equipment for proper body alignment, tone management, and edema control.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work, RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!