Direct Hire COTA Flex Schedule – Tuesday through Saturday – 40 hours per week for large SNF with dedicated memory care unit
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Full Time 40 Hours
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
Are you looking to join a dynamic and passionate rehab team to provide state of the art protocols for your patients? Are you a therapist that thrives on seeing the positive impacts you can make in our patients' live through application of your skills and knowledge? Then this job is yours!
This 130-bed rehabilitation center specializes in skilled and short term rehab. Our very strong rehab team provides seven-day a week therapy and work collaboratively to provide dynamic results oriented therapy for all our clients. E-stim and ultrasound physical modalities. The facility has a dedicated memory care unit where RMI's renowned Dementia Possible therapy protocols will help improve the patients' quality of life.
This position is best suited for a therapist with at least one year of experience.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc.
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We also encourage open interaction between our professionals, therapists, facility staff, administration, and physicians, patients, family members and caregivers.
As a COTA at RMI, you will provide:
- Self-care skills for daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding, cooking, home and financial management.
- Community integration skills for activities such as grocery shopping, banking, traveling.
- Adaptive equipment and energy conservation during activities of daily living.
- Sensory-motor enhancement skills which may include strength, balance, coordination, visual perceptual and/or range of motion analysis and intervention.
- Cognitive skills to facilitate safety through problem solving, sequencing, memory, and attention
- Splints and/or other specialized equipment for proper body alignment, tone management, and edema control.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work… RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!