Direct Hire Occupational Therapist for Assisted Living Center – Dedicated PRN Hours - Competitive Pay
Occupational Therapist PRN, Part Time 10-15 Hours
Ref: EB-MSHLeesburg- OTDPRN
Are you looking for an opportunity to make positive impacts in your patients' lives while enjoying the flexibility of a PRN Position? This charming ALF is in downtown Leesburg With a very pro-therapy administration and superior support from the Regional and Clinical managers, this is a great opportunity to work with a great population of residents and increase your knowledge through the use of our 50+ Part B therapy programs.
PRN assignments can be worked any day – Sunday through Saturday anytime from 8am to 6pm. YOU choose the days, and times, that are convenient for you.
This position is best suited for a therapist with at least one year of experience.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc.
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We also encourage open interaction between our professionals, therapists, facility staff, administration, and physicians, patients, family members and caregivers.
As an OT at RMI, you will provide:
- Self-care skills for daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding, cooking, home and financial management.
- Community integration skills for activities such as grocery shopping, banking, traveling.
- Adaptive equipment and energy conservation during activities of daily living.
- Sensory-motor enhancement skills which may include strength, balance, coordination, visual perceptual and/or range of motion analysis and intervention.
- Cognitive skills to facilitate safety through problem solving, sequencing, memory, and attention.
- Splints and/or other specialized equipment for proper body alignment, tone management, and edema control.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work… RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!