Direct Hire Occupational Therapist for Waldorf branch of very well-respected ALF facility. Outstanding clinical support, Over 50 Part B Programs.
Setting: Assisted Living Facility
Get the best of both worlds: working in a 80-bed quaint assisted living facility boasts a state of the art fully equipped gym where you will work with the fabulous patient population while enjoying the flexibility of a fully-benefited 35 hour position!
With outstanding clinical support and over 50 Part B protocols to help you ensure your patients maximize their therapy goals, this position is suited for both experienced and recently graduated therapist with a passion to improving lives!
With unprecedented clinical support and an array of industry-leading protocols, your career and abilities with RMI will soar!
This position is best suited for an experienced therapist though we encourage therapists new to the LTC setting to apply. Ask about our year-long mentorship program that will support your transition ensuring your success.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc.
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We also encourage open interaction between our professionals, therapists, facility staff, administration, and physicians, patients, family members and caregivers.
As an OT at RMI, you will provide:
- Self-care skills for daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding, cooking, home and financial management.
- Community integration skills for activities such as grocery shopping, banking, traveling.
- Adaptive equipment and energy conservation during activities of daily living.
- Sensory-motor enhancement skills which may include strength, balance, coordination, visual perceptual and/or range of motion analysis and intervention.
- Cognitive skills to facilitate safety through problem solving, sequencing, memory, and attention.
- Splints and/or other specialized equipment for proper body alignment, tone management, and edema control.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work, RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!