Direct Hire Physical Therapist PRN, Exclusive 5-star CCRC setting. Newly expanded ALF/IL departments and award winning SNF and Memory Care units. Competitive Pay
Physical Therapist, Hours As Needed
Setting: Continuing Care Retirement Center
PRN Physical Therapist needed for weekends for 4 – 8 hours.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fabulous setting, with private treatment space, Omni VR equipment and one of the strongest rehab teams in the region?
This exclusive 8-acre campus provides long term care, short term care, assisted living, rehabilitation and a specialized dementia care center. The new $8 Million expansion increases both the capacity and capabilities of this facility and allows for first-in-region rehabilitation options for the residents.
Our 5-star rated facility is designed to provide a serene, pleasant atmosphere and a continuum of care for our 200+ residents. Providing a continuum of care that ensures as a resident's healthcare needs change, an appropriate level of care can be provided within our Community.
With unprecedented clinical support and an array of industry-leading protocols, your career and abilities with RMI will soar!
This position is best suited for a therapist with at least one year of experience.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We also encourage open interaction between our professionals, therapists, facility staff, administration, and physicians, patients, family members and caregivers.
As a PT at RMI, you will provide:
- Gait training to improve ability to walk, climb stairs, and safely complete community ambulation tasks.
- Assistive devices to improve safety, functional activity tolerance, and efficiency during mobility tasks.
- Balance re-training to achieve safety in the least restrictive living environment.
- Functional therapeutic activity training to facilitate safe transfers and maneuverability around obstacles.
- Modality application to facilitate movement, range of motion, and manage pain and tremors.
- Assessment/application of specialized equipment such as braces to facilitate proper body alignment, tone management, and pain management.
- Specialized wound care.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work, RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!