Direct Hire Physical Therapist for large SNF with dedicated memory care unit.
Physical Therapist, Part Time 20 Hours
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
Are you looking to join a dynamic and passionate rehab team to provide state of the art protocols for your patients? Are you a therapist that thrives on seeing the positive impacts you can make in our patients' live through application of your skills and knowledge? Then this job is yours!
This large rehabilitation center features a newly renovated SNF unit as well as a fully renovated secured dementia unit. The state of the art therapy gym includes a full training kitchen/bathroom as well as private treatment space for Speech. ACP modalities. Our very strong rehab team work collaboratively to provide dynamic results oriented therapy for all our clients. The facility has a dedicated memory care unit where RMI's renowned Dementia Possible therapy protocols will help improve the patients' quality of life.
This position is best suited for an experienced therapist though we encourage new graduates and therapists new to the LTC setting to apply. Ask about our year-long mentorship program that will support your transition ensuring your success.
Not ready to make a change but know a therapist who is? Send us a referral! We pay amazing referral bonuses!
Rehab Management, Inc.
As a leading provider of contract therapy in long term care, Rehab Management Inc. delivers physical, occupational, and speech therapy services throughout Virginia and Maryland that result in achieving excellence in patient care.
RMI realizes that our mission is strengthened by the incredible talents and skills of each member of our team. That’s why we provide an environment that supports both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We also encourage open interaction between our professionals, therapists, facility staff, administration, and physicians, patients, family members and caregivers.
As a PT at RMI, you will provide:
- Gait training to improve ability to walk, climb stairs, and safely complete community ambulation tasks.
- Assistive devices to improve safety, functional activity tolerance, and efficiency during mobility tasks.
- Balance re-training to achieve safety in the least restrictive living environment.
- Functional therapeutic activity training to facilitate safe transfers and maneuverability around obstacles.
- Modality application to facilitate movement, range of motion, and manage pain and tremors.
- Assessment/application of specialized equipment such as braces to facilitate proper body alignment, tone management, and pain management.
- Specialized wound care.
At Rehab Management, you receive much more than just a challenging position and rewarding place to work, RMI looks out for your total well-being.
Our benefits and compensation packages are among the top in the healthcare industry. Select from a variety of options and company provided benefits to meet your needs. RMI provide full benefits at 30 hours and many benefits at 20 hours.
Apply today to take your career to a new high!